Crownfield Junior School opened in 1955. It is a three form entry junior school, serving the Collier Row area. The school has had just four Headteachers in its long history: Mrs Bentley, Mr Thompson, Mr Nott and currently Mr Patient.
The school is set in rolling grounds and is a delightful place to be!
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT: COMMUNITY AND COMMUNITY SPECIAL SCHOOLS
1. The name of the school is CROWNFIELD JUNIOR SCHOOL.
2. The school is a community school.
3. The name of the governing body is Crownfield Junior School Governing Body.
4. The governing body shall consist of:
(a) 5 Parent governors;
(b) 3 LEA governors;
(c) 3 Staff governors;
(d) 4 Community governors;
5. Total number of governors 15.
6. This instrument of government comes into effect on 7 October 2004.
7. This instrument was made by order of Havering Local Education Authority on
7 October 2004.
8. A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the governing body (and the head teacher if not a governor).